Relying on one or two key clients could end up in the devastation of your business, especially if one of them leaves, or worse…both! Today, I’m going to do a solo episode about the dangers of relying on key clients.
I’ll be sharing a story about how this issue impacted my business at one point. How did we manage to mitigate the risks? As failure is at some point—inevitable, it is also important for one to be able to rise above it.
If you’re one of those people who rely on key clients, this episode is for you. Go ahead and enjoy it!
What’s In This Episode:
- The dangers of being in business with one or two main clients.
- Den shares a story about his experience related to relying on one or two main clients.
- Why it’s important to have a “fail-safe” in case of emergencies.
- Den talks about his realizations when he experienced “failure” due to major reliance on one main advertising/marketing platform.
- The importance of learning from mistakes.
- Don’t be afraid to niche down.
- “If you can describe your client’s problems, desires, needs, and aspirations better than they can, they will automatically assume you have the solution.”
- What do Den and his company offer?
- Where can you get more tips and insights for scaling your video business? Are they free?
- If you’re reliant on one or two main clients, now is the time to think strategically about what were to happen if one of those relationships ended. What are you going to do about it?
- Three important things you NEED to ponder on.
- How do you improve your storytelling ability? How do you grab the attention of your market?
Don’t allow yourself to be vulnerable by having just one or two key clients.
If you need support or help with any of the things that we’ve discussed today—please make sure you reach out!