4 times per year I get into a room with my accelerator clients and we spend 2 days masterminding. You might be wondering what that is.
Today’s episode will be all about debriefing the recent mastermind event we did in Melbourne.
Since a lot of people are asking us what goes on at these events, we thought it would be cool to share with your what actually happens.
So if you haven’t had the chance to attend one but are curious then today is your lucky day as Charley and I will help you understand how you can take these lessons and apply them to your own business.
“The destination is not the goal. We’re setting an intention to head in a direction.” – Den Lennie
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Den’s biggest takeaway from the event
- Charley’s observation of people’s transitions throughout the event
- The challenges one faces in a period of transformation from freelancer to business owner
- What makes the video business industry different
- Investing in marketing doesn’t necessarily mean spending on ads
- Why you should use LinkedIn for your video business
- LinkedIn strategies that actually work
- Key insights about quarterly planning
- The benefits of planning
- Who are these events for?
- What’s the purpose of these events?
- Pricing: Common challenges that arise
- The cultures Den builds at the Video Business Accelerator
- The dangers of being in a pessimistic environment
- Marketing: When is the right time to do it?
- Video is becoming a significant part of every industry
- Benefits of being part of the accelerator program
About Charley Valher
Charley Valher is a business owner and educator. He is the Chief Podcast Officer at Valher Media, where he helps clients improve and grow their show. He is also the co-founder of Outsourcing Angel, assisting clients with their growth through virtual employees. Charley is known for his approach to business, creating time and leverage to scale. His expertise includes building systems and processes for companies, virtual assistants and teams, podcasting, and joint ventures, among others.