Last week, we talked about the reason why so many businesses stagnate and fail. We discussed the most common mistake that video businesses make. They fail to invest in themselves and for that reason, they’re setting up their businesses for failure.
In today’s episode, we’ll be picking up where we left off. I’ll help you understand that it’s not your fault. No one’s actually told you how to run a business before. In my case, experience has been the best teacher over the past eleven years of running my own business.
It’s a privilege for me to be able to share with you everything I know. And hopefully, you can get nifty lessons that will help you ACCELERATE your business.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of knowledge in marketing and sales
- Equipment vs. Results: What matters most to your clients?
- Tips on what to do if you’ve just started your own video business
- Pricing strategies
- The importance of outsourcing
- Why it’s essential to understand the need for support and resources
- Develop your business owner skill set and get rid of the freelance mindset
- Learn to differentiate freelancing from running a business
- What is the future of video businesses?
- Why it is so important to develop your own niche
- The main key to success in your business is…?
About Charley Valher
Charley Valher is a business owner and educator. He is the Chief Podcast Officer at Valher Media, where he helps clients improve and grow their show. He is also the co-founder of Outsourcing Angel, assisting clients with their growth through virtual employees. Charley is known for his approach to business, creating time and leverage to scale. His expertise includes building systems and processes for companies, virtual assistants and teams, podcasting, and joint ventures, among others.