There are no shortage of video production companies chasing clients. So how do you stand out and offer the market what they need? There is a growing trend of ‘Video Marketing’ where you not only shoot and produce the work but advise on campaign strategy and in some cases help with implementation.
Today, we are sitting down with Chris Schwager from Ridge Films in Sydney. Chris is a prolific figure in the field of video marketing & production. He is a highly regarded video marketing advisor for small businesses and medium sized companies. He walks us through important points as to how video fits in to the marketing and sales activity, return on investment, and building strong relationships with your clients.
Here’s what you can learn from the episode:
- Things you need to know about building a video production company that helps with strategy and how to get the most ROI for your clients
- Learning about business sustainability, focussing on marketing outcomes, and overall management of your business
- Empowering businesses with education and coaching programs to help them understand video and it’s potential.
- How video can be used to alleviate possible objections in the decision-making of your ‘clients’ clients
- The Significance of Google Reviews as a ranking metric for businesses – Chris has the most Google reviews for any video production co in Australia!
- Understanding the needs of your client so you can create better solutions for them
- The type of companies that Ridge Films support in this way
About Chris Schwager
Chris Schwager is a video marketing specialist who founded Ridge Films. He has more than 20 years of experience in corporate video production across legal, finance, property, IT comms, and government sectors. Chris has helped organizational leaders to elevate their video marketing potential since 2002.